Friday, September 4, 2009

"Everyday ith a bad day"

So I had to post this story because it was just so dang funny. I was on the train heading home from class the other day and sat behind this old man. He has crazy white hair ( only on the sides) and not one tooth to be seen. After listening to him talk to himself for sometime...he turned around and matter of factly stated, with his little lisp "everyday ith a bad day". He didn't say one other thing, just smiled his toothless grin and turned right back around. I almost died trying not to laugh out loud for too long. Anyways that is my train adventure for the week. Got to love public transportation!!..and the public that ride it.

1 comment:

Kami and Joe said...

haha! This is hilarious! I love it! If only I dared ride the awesome UTA bus around Brigham City, maybe I would run into crazy people like this! Your blog is adorable Jordan! Love it! :) Hope things are going well being married and living in the big city!