Monday, December 14, 2009

Our cute Christmas tree.



I am watching the saddest thing on t.v. about puppy mills so I hope this Christmas post will cheer me up a little. :)
So even though we aren't spending Christmas in our apt I still thoguht we needed a cute Christmas tree! W got a fake one so that we wouldn't drag pine needles up three floors and hallways, it's pre-lite and all. I bought a good scensy smell so that it smelled like a Christmas tree since this was my first fake tree purchase, it is great... i recommend doing this. We also got our fire place working so we have the most snuggly Christmas living room ever. Since it's been a blizzard outside for the last couple weeks I am completely content sitting in front of the fire internet shopping :) I also recommend doing this.
*Jon is trying to talk me into doing us a Christmas card so I may post a cheesy, yet festive photo of us later!

1 comment:

Camille said...

CUTE tree Jord! Way to go :) I hope we'll be able to run into you guys during the Holy-days! Take Care Mrs. "P"