Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Really liking this today.



Lately: I have been super busy with drill competitions ( 2 down, 3 to go!)  being really really really sick, thank goodness I have an awesome husband who will take me off the floor to the doctor :) We have both been finishing up school (I finished a week before Jon, poor guy, but he is down to his last one come Wednesday).. and getting my Christmas shopping done. Only 2 more gifts to go. YAY! go me. I can't wait for Christmas, I am excited for the time with family, the food and the gift exchanging :) It is finally snowing here, hopefully it hangs around, its not a true Utah winter season without deadly weather. We finally had 2 minuets together and got our Christmas tree up :) and after about a week the cats stopped climbing it and now just sleep under it, this is an improvement from last year (estimated 12, 984, 397, 394, 084, 384 ornaments broken). Since everyone is going out of town we get to take the cats to my parents house for Christmas.. everyone is way excited I can tell. I will get pics up from thanksgiving asap, and am going to venture out today and take pretty pictures of the snow :)

TTFN

2 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Ok... you just conveniently BRUSHED by with the "Dr" comment!!! I hope you are ok!!! And the tree is very cute!!! :)