Wednesday, August 3, 2011

bloggage

Time for an update:

Not bad but not great things: Things are busy, school starts in like 3 weeks, my cats are shedddddding sooo much! and.....I can't figure out how to wash my bedspread properly..that's all the stuff that't not so awesome.

Good things happening: Our new place is finally home and it is really nice to have the space & I LOVE MY POOL! I am starting to get back into a schedule which my body likes :), I found a good book to read..yes! Had a way fun time in Vegas & got the cutest jacket ever at H&M. Netflix is my new bf, yeah I love my t.v. and...... I spoke to an amazing woman today and am looking so forward to being part of something so great for someone so special to me. So very happy.


And have a wonderful engagement and bridal shoot coming up I am very excited for!!

and some pics from what has happened since the last time I posted :)












Happy late 4th picture posting :)







Swimmin with the kier :)



xoxo jordan

No comments: