Friday, August 12, 2011

Wonderful Thursday

LINKS=blue

This past Thursday I got to go and be a part of a wonderful time for my good friend Patricia, who passed away in September of '09. I was able to go to the Manti Temple with her mother to do her temple work.. I was also blessed to be able to stand proxy for Patricia as she was sealed to her parents. What a wonderful day and such a wonderful experience. I felt such Joy in knowing that I was able to place my hand on her parents hands as they were sealed for eternity as a family. I am so very grateful to the Rogers family for letting me be a part of this special time for them and for myself.

"...and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven.."


MORE INFORMATION



2 comments:

Kami and Joe said...

That is such a sweet experience. Thank you for sharing. I didn't know that she wasn't sealed to her parents, that is so special.

Camille said...

What a great experience Jord! She is SOOooo happy and is so proud of YOU for doingthat for her!!!!! :) Thats awesome!!!!