Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reading & Crafting

I could read and craft all day long if I could, and now since I am officially done with school I am planning on doing both every day! Firstly I decided to read the hunger games even though I was reluctant I wanted to see the movie and couldn't go in blind without any idea of the story so I started book one.....I had finished book three a day later and really actually enjoyed the series. . . so yes I too recommend it and see the movie too because it helps :)


I have been working on a little crafty-craft project this past month. I found this ugly table on the side of the road and decided it had some potential and I had some spray paint so I went to work. I had to putty some giant holes in it, I think it may have had another level like a phone/desk side table thing, so that was a hassle, but it turned out pretty cute in the end if you ask me and I am totally for the re-vamp so it is a nice little addition to my living room!


as for Jon: he is taking his last final tonight and then will be done with his first year of grad school! He is so smart. Proud of him!!!




I am now counting down the days until the pool opens, then I will live there. 





No comments: