Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it summer yet????

School is so close to be finished  I feel like I can taste it, It is mid-term time and Jon is really busy, but that is just one more little glimmer of hope that it is almost summer! Not that you could tell from the blizzard outside. Anyways just wanted to add a littler personal shout out the Murray High Drill team we head out to warm sunny Cali on Wednesday to stay for 5 days in sun & fun!! Cannot wait I am needing a break from the monotony of life and school and work. My girls compete on Friday and after that we have the rest of the time to just play! YAY!  Very excited, I wish I had some more interesting information to share. . Hitting up a broadway this Saturday, can't wait to jam out to 80's jams all after noon at Rock of Ages!..thanks mama...another random thing I am plugging in is Burlington Coat Factory. YES: super sketchy sometime, YES really empty and quiet, YES pretty full of some really ghetto stuff, but I did find a pair of Jcrew pants that I had been looking for that were $60 for $16 on a steal of a deal and really it made my entire day, so I also bought a super Marc Jacobs bag for like 98% off its original price just to feel even better, yano how it goes, so if you're feeling thrifty check it out.  Also been editing a TON lately so if ya feel the need to see pictures rather than read my rambling feel free my freinds.

http://thingsilovephotography.blogspot.com/2012/02/compass-dance-company-2012.html  a local dance co. from here in salt lake, check em out :)


xoxo
-J

No comments: